Announcement regarding Contributions
March 10, 2021
Dear Friends of English Springer Spaniels:
In the next few weeks, the English Springer Foundation will be changing from our current Network For Good platform to a new platform called Bloomerang. While this changeover is taking place, the “Donate Now” button on our website will be inactivated. You will NOT be able to make donations through our website during the period from March 18 to March 25. Once a new link has been created we will let you know. We appreciate your patience. We are excited about the possibilities the new platform will give us!
If you were planning a donation in the next month, you can still send a check to the address below. We hope to have our new system up and running quickly! We thank you for your support!
M. Elizabeth Pike, PhD
President, English Springer Spaniel Foundation
Your gifts are tax deductible to the limits described by law. The English Springer Foundation is the operating name of the English Springer Spaniel Field Trial Association Foundation, Inc., a charitable 501(c)(3) organization, incorporated in the State of Wisconsin (Tax ID 39- 1824118).
THE ENGLISH SPRINGER SPANIEL FOUNDATION © 2021
7401 Jessica Way
Rowlett, TX 75089
Canine Health News
Announcements of interest in Canine Health News
The English Springer Spaniel Foundation & the Parent Club, ESSFTA,
through your generocity support the Tick-Borne Disease Inititave.
Read the latest update from AKC/CHF.
Your contributions are needed, welcome, and appreciated.
- Contributions ensure English Springer health for the future by funding important research and health initiatives here in the US and in partnership with other nations.
- Contributions support our web publications of current, relevant, and interesting health and scientic information for you and other English Springer fans around the world.
- Contributions provide the English Springer Academy, a source for learning about breed history, function, structure, and purpose as one of the greatest upland game hunters and as a beloved family companion.
PLEASE SEE MARCH 10, 2021 LETTER ABOVE.
The English Springer Foundation will be changing from our current Network For Good platform to a new platform called Bloomerang. While this changeover is taking place, the “Donate Now” button on our website will be inactivated. You will NOT be able to make donations through our website during the period from March 18 to March 25.
The English Springer Foundation is a tax exempt charity raising contributions to support education and research. Your donations solve Springer health challenges and provide educational resources for admirers of the breed around the world. Explore the web site to learn more about what we do, including funds that support research on PRA, epilepsy, and cancer. Our English Springer DNA Bank is the largest of any recognized breed in the world and has helped researchers to discover disease-causing genes. We also support (in partnership with the breed’s national parent club) the collection and display of the National English Springer Archives.
Donations may be made electronically by clicking on the DonateNow button. If you prefer to mail a contribution, please use the following link for a form and mailing instructions: /giving/donation-formDonate Now →
- AKC Canine Health Foundation – May 2021 Health Liaison Newsletter
- Pet Cancer Awareness Month
- Tick-Borne Disease Research Initiative
- AKC/CHF Update at Annual Meeting
- Behavioral Changes of Canine Epilepsy AKC/CHF Article
- 2020 Field Catalogs
- New Article on retinal function & structure
- Canine Health Foundation