The English Springer Spaniel Field Trial Association Foundation is a non-profit charity formed to secure and to provide financial and support for projects that focus charitable, educational and research efforts on dogs in general and the English Springer Spaniel in particular.
The purpose of this corporation shall be:
- To foster and promote the public’s knowledge and appreciation of dogs in general and English Springer Spaniels in particular.
- To further understanding of the diseases, genetic anomalies and injuries which affect dogs in general and English Springer Spaniels in particular.
- To support and promote study of and research on the character, uses, history, genetics, breeding and related characteristics which establish the English Springer Spaniel as a distinct breed of dog.
- To support and promote the study and practice of responsible breeding principles as applied to dogs in general and the English Springer Spaniel in particular.
- To establish and maintain data bases in support of the charitable, educational and research efforts promoted by this organization.
- To develop information and make it available to the general public, English Springer Spaniel breeders, veterinarians and other dog care/training professionals, exhibitors and owners. Developed information should include, but not be limited to, the proper care, treatment, breeding, health characteristics, physical development and appropriate behavioral training of English Springer Spaniels.
To inquire about making a gift, or for more information about the ESSFTA Foundation, please contact:
4917 Wagon Wheel Way
Richmond, CA 94803
The Foundation’s motto, suggested by our logo, is “Their future is in our hands.” Thank you for your interest, and for doing your best to help preserve and protect this great breed.